Sunday, April 19, 2015

Day 2

Today, the group visited the Laura Plantation. While there, the group and I experienced and learned about an amazing part of history. We also went into the French Quarter, where everyone had an enjoyable experience. Though the popularity of dragonfly was quite surprising!

More importantly, I just wish to express the amount of happiness and the amount of pride I have in our group. Participating in the culture walk and being able to learn more and completely bond with this group of people has given me the best possible outlook I have on the upcoming week. The bond that has grown over the last two days is stronger than one could ever imagine, and I can honestly express that the work that we will do this week will be fulfilling and productive. It's already going by so fast, and I just don't want it to end.

-Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment